a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: October Favorites

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

October Favorites

Hello People!
How is your Tuesday going?
Today, I'm gonna share my October Favorites with you!
P.S. I don't have ANY beauty favorites this month, because...eh. Idk. Lol.
Nevermind! I actually do have a beauty favorite! Hehe. I don't really have any stories to tell today (except that we had a group test in my U.S History class last Wednesday, so basically everyone who was there got a 100% and I was kind of happy about that, but I studied too, so I wasn't really sure how I felt about that...), so let's get into this post!  
Oh, and Happy Veteran's Day!!!!!!!!! Thank You to all of those who served!

Beauty
1. Eyebrow Brush/Comb: This isn't really a beauty product; it's a beauty tool. But those are pretty important because like how are you gonna get your makeup on without beauty tools, right? (Unless you're like me before I got makeup tools, and you just use your hands. No shame. If you look cute then props to you!) I never really used to worry about how my eyebrows look because I just never thought about it. But with the help of many YouTube gurus as well as before and after makeover photos (Yikes! Jk, jk.), I realize that your eyebrows are, indeed, important. So, I started experimenting and finding ways to make my "eyebrow game strong" as they say these days. I'm still kind of a beginner, and I'll tell you, it's not easy - but that may have something to do with my horrible habit of randomly plunking my eyebrows out when I'm bored - but my eyebrow brush (I don't really use the comb) makes it a little easier - and sometimes harder (I'm not gonna lie) - to make my eyebrows look nicer than they did before!

Entertainment
1. Song - Becky G: Shower: I feel like this is a really cute song! It's like when you first start crushing on a guy, and you're just like all giddy and happy and singing everywhere. (If he doesn't know that you exist, then you probably feel the opposite, so this song isn't for you...) But, you can still listen to it for it's catchy beat!

2. Song - One Direction: Steal My Girl: I feel like even though they might act differently when they're not singing, 1D will always be a good band with good, clean fun songs (Don't quote me if that changes. I can't tell the future.). I really like this song because it's a really chill song. (Also my little sister says that she likes how Harry doesn't get a big part in the song...)

3. Song - Kirk Franklin: I Am: I really like this song because it just talks about how we're still sinners, but Jesus loves us anyway. Some of the lyrics are:
I am, so far from perfect.
I thought life was worthless,
until You showed me who I am.
It's a really inspiration song. I like the piano chords too!

4. Show - 90210: I used to watch this show when I was like in 9th grade when, but I would wonder what exactly they were doing. Like, were they still in high school because to me, it seemed like they all ran businesses or whatever. I just thought it was kind of, I don't know. I felt like it was just kind of lingering because they didn't want the show to end.
But, I started watching it from season 1 on Netflix like last month. I'm on episode 10 now, and I really like it. Maybe my views on the latter seasons will change once I watch it from the beginning!

Random
1. TruMoo Chocolate Milk: Okay, has anyone tried this chocolate milk? If you haven't, you need to! It's so yummy, maybe the best chocolate milk I've tasted!

2. Seventeen Magazine: One Direction's on the cover of this month's issue! They were on the cover less than a year ago, but don't get me wrong, I don't mind, AT ALL.

3. Agenda Book: So, I finally got an agenda book. Let me tell you, the process wasn't easy. When my Mom said that she would buy the agenda book that I wanted (or that I thought I wanted), I started doing some research. I talked about it in a post over the summer, and I had discussions with different bloggers on Kate Spade vs. Lilly Pulitzer I looked up review on both, and most of what I got were reviews saying that they were horrible agendas, that the KS one started peeling as soon as they bought it, and I don't remember what they said about the Lilly one, but it must not have been that bad because that's the one I was planning on buying. 
THEN, I started thinking about how many months I would have to keep it. 17 months! What if it broke? What would I do then? (I was literally being so dramatic about it.) The thought of having to use an agenda that long scared me. I don't know what my problem is. So, after much searching, I settled on a $5 one from Amazon. It's really chevron, and it hasn't let me down. Hopefully it keeps up the good work! And, this one is a 12 month agenda, so no panic attacks for me!

4. String Cheese: Random stuff, but I have really been liking string cheese. I started buying it regularly back in August when we went grocery shopping on move-in day. I had seen on Pinterest that it was one of the things on the Healthy Girl Snacks list, so I thought, why not? Yeah, but string cheese is really good...

P.S. I'm currently watching Jake Miller on Live Nation, so yeah...just thought I should let you know! Lol.

So, those are all of my October Favorites!
Let me know what some of your favorites were in the month of October!
Also, if you have any beauty products, songs, shows, movies, random things that you would give a thumbs up, let me know! I like trying new things!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!