a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: OOTD ft. My Mom :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

OOTD ft. My Mom :)

Hi Everyone!
Thanksgiving Break is almost here!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited. I think we all just need to rest during this break, although I'm not sure I'll be able to fully relax until Winter Break - after finals.
I'm a college freshie, so I don't know what finals are like in college, and I have quite a few assignments due the last couple weeks of this semester, so I'm just gonna try really hard to relax and not think about it during Thanksgiving Break!
God help me...
Anyway, you will not believe how early I got up this morning, and why I got up that early.
Well, it all started with an email that my school sent out about a month ago. It was about housing for next school year. At first I thought it was for next semester because like, why would they be telling us to pick our rooms for next school year this early? 
But, yes. It was for next school year. They said that we had to fill out a housing contract online, then go to the housing "Pajama Party" as they called it (stop trying to make it sound fun, ugh) to choose the actual room you want. First come, first serve. Double Ugh. Oh, I forgot to mention, it was going to start at 6:30AM.
I repeat, 6:30AM.
At first, I didn't really think it was a big deal, but then about two weeks ago, I started stressing about what hall I wanted to stay in, and which one was the best, and whether I wanted a roommate or not. I did some serious praying.
Then, I started hearing that people were gonna start lining up as early as 2AM.
Like, what is this, a Twilight premiere?
So, I reluctantly set my alarm to 3:30AM. 
Yes, 3:30AM.
It honestly hurt me so much to do that.
And, on top of that, it was like 20 degrees this morning.
Buuut, I got up on time, and I was like the 100th person in line, and they opened the doors early so that was good, and I ended up getting a room in the building I wanted to be in, AND I got a free t-shirt and alarm clock. (that was a complete run-on sentence)
Thank You, Lord!
So, I guess I can't complain.

But, anyway, I wanted to keep today's post pretty simple, so I decided to do an Outfit of the Day post featuring a very special guest: My Mommy! 
Oh, and thanks to my Mom for taking my pictures!

P.S. These are our outfits from Sunday :)

Sorry the pics are kinda blurry :)

So, I'm not really sure exactly what stores my Mom's clothes are from (probably Kohls), but she looks super cute, so yeah...

My utility vest is from Papaya, the black long sleeve underneath is actually my Mom's, the red and black scarf is my Mom's too (lol), my jeans are from American Eagle Outfitters, and my combat boots are from Target.

Be sure to let me know if you would like to see more OOTDs!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!