a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: A Short Break from Blogging

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Short Break from Blogging

Hey Everyone!
I know, I know, I said I wouldn't do this again, that I wouldn't not upload anything - but this is technically something, right?
Jk, I know this isn't the content I post regularly, but I just wanna say I'm sorry again.
I think I need a break from blogging...
???
Don't be alarmed, at all! I'll be back soon. I really just need to reevaluate my life because some days I feel so overwhelmed with schoolwork and other stuff, and "conveniently" those are the days when I'm supposed to upload a post on my blog. I want to feel the same way I felt when I started blogging almost 2 years ago. I wanna feel like blogging isn't a heavy weight, and I wanna feel inspired again (I'm not saying that blogging is a heavy weight. It's just because I don't feel inspired that it seems that way.)
I also think that my blog design and layout really discouraged me. I've been trying to re-design my blog since the summer, but I didn't really get to finish it. 
I just think I need the right resources to design my blog and the desire to blog (and not to mention I definitely need to organize myself!) before I get back into it again, because that doesn't just effect me, it effects you guys too, and as much as I try to, I don't feel like I've been giving as much as I can to blogging.
So, I just wanna say sorry for that last week of not posting, and it might be 2 weeks or 2 months, but I'll be back very soon, in full force, and ready to give it my all!

Until then, 
I love you guys!
P.S. I'm still gonna be on social media (hello, Pinterest!) and looking at other blogs for inspiration too, so you can find me there!
Also, if you have cool, original blog post ideas that you would like to see once I've reorganized and updated my blogging life, be sure to leave a comment telling me!
Thank you!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing break and enjoy YOURSELF! It's always ok to chill out on producing content for a while :)

    Snowtember.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!