a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: The Best of 2014 :)

Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Best of 2014 :)

Hi there! Long time no see!
Well, it's only been just over a week since my last real blog post. But, I'm really really really really really really really (15 hours later*) really really really sorry! I don't think I've not posted anything for that long since I started blogging, and for that, I'm so sorry, you guys!
I just really have to learn how to balance my schoolwork and my social life and my bloggy, and I'm currently working on that, so hopefully, this whole not-posting-for-over-a-week won't happen again!
But onto today's post: I know I'm 17 days late, but I really wanted to do one of those Best of 2014 posts! I'm not trying to be like the cliched blogger, but so many exciting and life-changing things happened last year, and while I posted many of them here on my blog, there were some that I didn't include here. So, let's get started!

January
I actually didn't take any pictures in January...none at all...idk why. AND, I hardly remember anything that happened last January. I'm weird...


February



Snowmageddon! Snow and ice was everywhere. The roads were cramped. School was canceled for almost a week, twice! And we didn't have school on Valentine's Day, which was great for me, and all the Valentine-less people who didn't want to see all the happy high school couples... (sorry, that was mean...)
My Dad's birthday s actually the day before Valentine's day. We had been snowed in for a few days by then, and we weren't able to get to the store, so we had to DIY his gifts!


March
Winterfest: Winterfest was such an amazing event! The speakers were great, and it was just great seeing so many young people coming together and worshiping God! Plus, I had so much fun hanging out with my youth group in Tennessee! It was a really fun experience!



April
I reached 100 posts on my blog! I celebrated by uploading like 5 posts that day! It was kinda extreme, but I was excited about it!


And, we can't forget Easter! I absolutely love celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ! 

May
I graduated from high school! My diploma was totally upside down, but let's not talk about that. Lol!

This is probably one of my favorite family pictures of all time! Too bad Max had to stay at home, and couldn't be in the picture!


June
Beyoutiful Beauties' 1st Birthday!

and...
My 18th Birthday!!!!!!!!


July
We went to the beach! It was a fun weekend getaway!


August

I started college!

September
My first college football game!

October
We have a Fall Festival at my Church every year, so that's always fun!

November
I changed up my hair, and got highlights!

December
Christmas: Christmas was so much fun!  I got to spend it with relatives from both sides of my family, as well as my immediate family, and friends!

And, I got on the Dean's List!


At first, I was just gonna show you a bunch of pictures from throughout last year. While I did that, I also wanted to talk about why exactly I posted it. This post is called The Best of 2014 because I wanted to show some of the exciting things that happened in my life in 2014. But that doesn't mean I didn't have regrets and disappointments. I'm definitely not trying to hide those things from you guys. I've actually talked about some of them here on my blog. But uploading a post about all of those regrets and disappointments, would be pretty negative and pointless. So, instead, I wanted to show you all of the good things that happened to me in 2014 because I see that as seeing the cup as half full. Even though things didn't go exactly the way I wanted them to go in 2014, it's still good to be grateful for the good things!

Thanks for reading, and thank you for your support and sweet comments and just everything!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!