a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: July Favorites

Saturday, August 10, 2013

July Favorites

Hey Everyone! These are just the things that I've been liking in the month of July. Sorry that it's a bit late, but here are my July Favorites!
 

 
Beauty Favorites
1. First,  I've been using this Nivea lip balm because my lips were so damage. I had no idea why they were damage because I usually don't even need lip balm during the summer. But, I had been using my eos lip balm. Because so many people have been raving about this brand, I tried to deny the fact that it was exactlly that that was causing my chaped lips. I know it's probably not the brand; it's probably where Igot it from-Walmart. Maybe it had been on the shelves for a long time, I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm not giving up on eos lip balm!(she exclaims in an oscar worthy performance, lol!) Next time, I'll just buy it from Target or Ulta. But I just started using this Nivea lip balm(I bought it on Tuesday), and my lips honestly already feel softer and healthier. 
 
 
 
2 and 3. Next, I have my Mane and Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been using it for over a year, and I can honestly say that it's one of the best shampoo and conditioner duos I have used so far. It's really moisturizing, and I've definitely seen a difference in the texture of my hair.(I recommend getting the deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, because I've been hearing that the original Mane and Tail makes the hair grow too quickly, and as great as that sounds, it's really not.)
 
Entertainment Favorites
 

 4. Okay. If you've read my previous blog posts, youwould know that Teen Beach Movie came out on my little sister's birthday. She was so excited about it, that she didn't even want to go out to eat! Ever since July 19th, my little sister has watched it at least 10 times(and even if they haven't showed it on t.v 10 times, trust me , she's watched it a lot, including On Demand!). It hasn't even been a month yet! They've showed the sing along, the dance along-it kind of reminded me of all the other Disney Channel musicals like HSM 1, 2, and 3, Camp Rock 1 and 2, The Cheetah Girls 1, 2, and 3(The 3rd Cheetah Girls movie kind of sucked tho). We would obsess over them, and we would watch them every single time they came on. And that, is exactly what my little sister did with Teen Beach Movie. But, I was actually kind of excited about this movie too. At first, I thought it was going to be weird and pointless, but then my Mom and I saw the cast of the movie on The View one morning. They explained what the movie was about, and how it was a remake of an old film from the 60s or 70s. After that,I was prettyexcited to watch it. The music is fun, the songs are catchy, and you should watch it! 
 
 

5. The whole show is summed up in the title Under the Dome. This show is about part of a town that gets trapped underneath a dome, and they have no idea what it is. This series started early June, and a lot has happened since the first episode, so I don't want to give anything away. If you watch it, comment, so we can tweet about it when it comes on this Monday! 
 

 6. I know this song has been around since December, so it's not exactly new, but the first time a heard was a couple of weeks ago when Imagine Dragons sang it on Jimmy Fallon. The next day, I downloaded it on my phone. Then I heard it this past Tuesday when the brother sister duo, Brandon and Savannah sang it on America's Got Talent. It's such a cool pop rockish type song!
 
Random Favorites
 
 

7. Next, I bought this Half Tea & Half Mango Arizona tea hoping that it would taste more like mango than ice tea. But, I was wrong! It's actually pretty good, but I feel like I would like the half ice tea & half lemonade better. But it was good and refreshing! 
 

 8. Next, is my Seventeen magazine. I was so happy I got it when I did, because I got it like a day before they took it off the shelves(phewwww!). I really wanted to get this because I really like Ariana Grande, and I wanted to hear about her life and her rise to fame.

               9. Last, but absolutely not least, is this Colgate Sparkling White toothpaste in Mint Zing. When you put it on your toothbrush, it's this greenish color, but then when you start to brush your teeth, it turns blue! It also has a really nice smell, and it leaves your breath fresh and clean!

So there's my July Favorites! I hope you liked it! What are your July Favorites? Comment!
Thank You!

Stay True, Be You,
Itunu

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!