a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: What's In My Backpack?

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What's In My Backpack?

Hey Everyone! As many of you may know, I started school last week, so today I'm going to show you What's In My Backpack?
 
My Backpack!
This is my backpack!  It's by the brand JanSport. I really wanted a JanSport backpack because I've heard that they are very good and durable bags. And this one is tie-dye! I found it at Marshalls for only $24!(They're usually much more expensive than that!) It doesn't look big, but it has 5 pockets! It's sooo cute!
 
 
 
1. In the biggest zipper: First, I have 1 notebook and 1 composition book. I haven't started using either of them because I'm still tryingto figure out which ones I should use for each class.


                                     

Next, I have two folders. One is floral print, and the second one is One Direction. I haven't decided which classes I'm going to use these folders for either, but they're really cool folders!
 
I also have a 2 inch binder, but I hold it in my hand, so it's not really in my backpack. And, I accidentally uploaded it sideways so I had to delete it.
 
 
 

                                 

This items are just random things that I put in the 2nd smallest zipper. I have a coin wallet from a bank(Wachovia isn't even a bank anymore. It changed to Wells Fargo!) Then, I have my gum(It's fruity!) Next, I have a mirror that I don't even use. Then, I have a small memory verse card just to encourage me throughout the day:) Next, I have a pair of earphones to drown out all the annoying people(just kidding...actually I'm not.) Then I have two mechanical pencils, a blue pen, and two black pens. Then I have handsanitizer, and my lip balm.  
 
 
      In the side net looking pocket, I have a bottle of water to keep me hydrated throughout the day. 

So that's what's in my backpack! What are your backpack essentials! Comment!
Thank you!

Stay True,Be You,
Itunu
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!