a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Weekend Getaway Packing List and Essentials

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekend Getaway Packing List and Essentials

Hey Everyone! Sorry I'm uploading this so late! I've been trying to upload my Weekend Getaway Packing List, but it's so hard to do. That's why it may look a little weird(scroll down and you'll understand). Never mind! I fixed it, but it is kind of blurry! Never mind with that too! 

Anyway, this weekend, I'm going on little weekend getaway with my Mom and my sisters, so I thought I would show you some of my essentials, as well as what I'm packing! 

P.S. I wanted to mix things up a bit, and since I'll be on vacation this weekend, and I'm not sure if I'm going to take my laptop, I asked Cathleen from Classy Cathleen to be the first person to ever guest post on my blog, and she gladly agreed! I'm really excited because this guest post thing is really new to me!

So, be sure to check out her guest post here on my blog on Saturday! I'm really excited to see what she posts!


Where we're going this weekend has a beach there, so I thought I would show you what I would pack for a day at the beach:
1. Sunscreen: to protect your skin from the sun
2. Lip Balm with SPF: to protect your lips from the sun
3. Big Sunhat: to protect your face from the sun
4. Sunglasses: to protect your eyes from the sun
Okay, so know you've got a ton of protection from the sun!
5. Cute bathing suit: because it's the beach...
6. Cute outfit: to wear as a cover up; or maybe after the beach, you're going out for dinner. You could make the outfit a bit more dressier for dinner by replacing the tee with a flowy top, or by adding a cute over-sized cardigan over the tee.
7. Cute flip flops or sandals: you probably don't mind walking on the beach with no shoes, but if you're going out to dinner, shoes might come in handy!
8. Tote Bag: to hold your snacks, your beach towel, etc.
9. Snacks: in case you get hungry, but wait until after you get out of the water to eat, so you don't get bloated...or does that just apply to the pool? I probably sound so ignorant right now. I'm sorry...
10. Water: because it's good to stay hydrated, especially in the summer
11. Magazines/Books: to keep you entertained, or you could just "people watch", if you're into that. I actually might do that, but only if there are cute guys to look at.
12. Music + Headphones: if you want to listen to music; this is something I probably won't do just because I like to hear the sound of the waves and whatnot, but, if you're the kind of person who likes to block out sounds, then it's a good idea to listen to music on your phone, iPod, mp3, etc.

So, here's my checklist! Sorry it's a little blurry. I'm going to try and fix it!




So, I just made a bunch of different categories: Clothes, Undergarments, Shoes, Accessories, Toiletries, Makeup, and Miscellaneous Items.

I hope you enjoyed this post. What are your "Weekend Getaway" essentials or your beach essentials? Be sure to tell me in the comments!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu

3 comments:

  1. Love how everyone is using real checklist now to plan trips! Hope you had fun on this trip!

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun!!!!!!! Thanks for the comment!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Your welcome (: & that's great!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!