a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: And So The Countdown Begins...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

And So The Countdown Begins...

Hey Everyone! This is gonna be a really short post because just like last Saturday, today we were out of the house basically all day. We took my big sister back to college!!!!!! (I don't even know why I put exclamation marks after the end of that sentence.) We left the house at about 7 AM, and we got back at about 7 PM. All in all, it was a pretty fun day.

When we got to my sister's school, first, we unloaded all of her stuff and took them to her apartment. Then we wiped down everything (the desks, the sink, etc.). After that, we went to Walmart to buy food for her and whatnot.
Later on, we went back to her apartment, and unloaded the food (which was a lot...I think she has a fast metabolism...)
We said our goodbyes (this is gonna be my whole family's last time together until Thanksgiving!), snapped some pics, as seen below which my sister hasn't sent to me yet, and then we went home (Well, we actually went to Mickey D's before we started our journey back home, but yeah...)
This whole experience made me realize that this is what I'm gonna be doing in exactly a week. I'm going to pack up my clothes, magazines (that's about 2 years worth of Seventeen Magazine!), and anything else I need, and going off to college.

To be honest, whenever I think about it for even a few seconds, it freaks me out.
I can't imagine going an hour and a half away from ma famille (that doesn't seem like it's very far away, but for a girl whose never been away from her family for more than a week, it is a big deal!) and not knowing anyone (except a few people from my high school who I probably won't even see). I don't know, it's just crazy!

Well, that's all I have to say for now!
Oh, and sorry for the photo-less post. Once my sister sends me the pictures, I'll put them up!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. It'll be great:) Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I feel ya... I'm going off to college for the first time tomorrow, so we're sort of in the same boat! I'm sure you'll do great and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I can't wait to hear all about your college experience too!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!