a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Itunu's Declassified School Survival Guide #1

Friday, August 15, 2014

Itunu's Declassified School Survival Guide #1

Hey Everyone! If you haven't already gone back to school, you're probably going back soon, so I thought I would share with you some of my advice! It's Itunu's Declassified School Survival Guide! Whoa! Whoa!Whoa! (Remember that?)


1. Grades are important. Period: If I had known this when I was a freshie, I would probably have been an Honor Grade. But since my grades were horrible the first semester of freshman year (that's another story for another time), that didn't happen in high school. So, if you're a freshman, you need to know that your grades are so important even in freshman year. 

2. Not everyone is going to want to be your friend: I think we all learned that in like 2nd grade, but sometimes people won't want to be your friend, and it has nothing to do with you (unless you're a mean-y!), it's just their loss...because you're awesome!

3. Make good friends: This was something I regretted because I didn't really make friends until my senior year. Not because I didn't want to, but because I already had friends from middle school. Soon, they started breaking out into their own groups and since I didn't make any other friends, I was just there. If you're a junior or a senior, I'm here to tell you that you can still make really great friends before you graduated. I'll tell ya, some of the best moments of high school for me were in senior year!

4. If you're a picky eater, bringing your own lunch is a must: I talked about this in yesterday's post, but school lunch and I just don't mix. It's weird because in freshman year, school lunch was pretty decent. They actual had foods that you would actually eat, but the next year, the food wasn't that good. In other words, it wasn't good. But if you're a picky eater, then you should definitely take your own lunch to school.

5. Go to football games, homecoming, as many events as you want: Yet another regret I had in high school. I never went to a football game. I know, that sounds cray. I just didn't really put myself out there. You should go to games and cheer on your school, just have fun!

6. If you want to try out for a team or group, go for it: It doesn't matter if you've never played tennis before, or you're not a very great dancer, don't let that hold you back. You can do it!

7. Make good great memories and have fun!

8. Stay organized: Trust me, it'll do ya well!

9. Teachers care about you (even if you don't think so): Teachers want you to do well, so don't get angry if they yell at you to get off your phone and pay attention. It'll benefit you when the test comes around!

10. Have an open mind: Maybe you don't usually take AP classes. If your parents teachers, etc. think you can do it, then accept the challenge. And even if no one thinks you can do it, then that's your chance to show them you can! (This applies to every aspect of your life, not just AP classes.)

I hope this post was helpful to you! If you have any other tips, don't hesitate to comment!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with number one! Why did no one tell is that grades mattered when we started high school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I would have worked so much harder if I had known!!!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!