a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Accessory Lovin'

Friday, October 17, 2014

Accessory Lovin'

Hey Everyone!
Happy Friday!!!!!!!! I'm not going home this weekend :(, but I'm still glad it's Fridayyyyyy!
Today was such a chill day for me. I don't have any classes on Fridays (Yay!), so I just did some homework, and went on the computer for the most part. And I only had to leave my dorm room twice; once to get breakfast, and another time to get dinner.
It was so chill.

Anyway, accessories are a big deal all year round (Am I right?!?), but more so in the Fall time (in my opinion). I feel like they're more important in the Fall and colder months because in the summer, you just have to throw on some shades and a hat, or neither, and you're still good to go! But in the colder months, accessories are almost essential (I digress) because they complete the outfit.

So today, I'm going to be sharing with you what accessories I've been "lovin" lately!

P.S I'm not listing them in any particular order.

1. Rose Gold Druzy Studs: When I saw these earrings on Pinterest, I thought they were on of the most beautiful pair of earrings I had ever seen. They're not your average "studs"; they're sparkly, glittery studs!

2. Kate Spade Purse: The color, the style, it's just so pretty isn't it?!? So, I first saw this KS purse along with another scalloped one on Pinterest, and I thought they were so cute, but I couldn't find them online! (If anyone knows where I can find one of these bags, please tell me!)

3. Stackable Bracelets + Watches: This trend has been going on for a while now, and for some reason, and tough it's always a cute trend, I think it just works better in the Fall! (I couldn't find the link to the store sites of the bracelets, but I'm guessing the first two black bracelets are Tory Burch, and the white on is probably Kate Spade, correct me if I'm wrong...)

4. Tory Burch Heart Coin Purse: This coin purse is soooo cute! While it is a little pricey, I wouldn't mind buying it (that is, if it has good quality and will last long). They have it in navy blue, orange, black, and nude too! So many choices!

5. Hairbows: So, I've really been liking this Etsy shop since I discovered it over the summer. She makes the coolest bows. I especially like the plaid one as well as the comic book ones and the pastel-colored ones!

6. Monogram Keychain: I've really been liking monograms lately; they're just so cute and personalized! I think this Lilly Pulitzer-inspired monogram keychain would look so cute attached to a wristlet like the Tory Burch coin purse!

7. Eyeglasses: I'm in the process of getting a new pair of eyeglasses, and I really can't decide! But this pair of glasses are definitely candidates! I'm stuck between these "clubmaster"-type glasses and a pair of John-Lennon-type ones! The thing is, I don't know how either of them will look on me AND I don't have time (or a car) to go to the store, look for them, and try them on because I have to hurry and choose which ones I want so they can be ready to pick up when I go home in a couple of weeks! Ah! Decisions!

So, those are just some of the accessories that I've been liking lately! If you want to see more, be sure to check out my Pinterest board Accessorizin'!

What are your favorite Fall time accessories? Tell me in the comments!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!