a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Currently...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Currently...

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!
What's up?!?
I'm pretty anxious/nervous/fairly happy because this week, I get to choose the classes I'm taking next semester. Registration doesn't start for another 2 weeks (I think) for freshman, but because I'm in a learning community (Learning communities are basically groups of people that you take the some of the same classes with. I'm in the Creative Writing community :)

I'm pretty stoked that I kinda get first pick on the classes I get to take, but I'm kinda nervous because I have to take a math class (I have to get it out of the way!) and probably a science class too, and even though I took those classes every year in middle and high school, I'm just nervous that it'll be a lot of work (This semester I have English Comp, 2 Creative Writing classes, Sociology, and U.S History (to 1865), and it's pretty simple stuff, to be honest.)
Although I once claimed that math was my favorite subject (baha!), it hasn't really been the easiest for me. 
And I might take Chemistry too! While I did do pretty good in that class in 10th grade, there's some math involved, and I don't want to be "overwhelmed" with math! Ya feel?
Anyway, I have to have it all figured out by tomorrow, so just pray for me, please...

Anyway, today I'm going to tell you about what I've been Currently liking. It's almost like my monthly faves (eh, I don't really like the word "fave"; it sounds kind of cheerleader-y, popular girl. I think I'm gonna change it back to monthly FAVORITES, just a side note), but not quite. I guess it's kind of broader. Idk.

P.S. I'm not sure what happened to the layout of my blog. Maybe, it was hacked into... but knowing me, I probably jacked it up without knowing.
Don't worry, I'll fix it soon!

How cute is that mug?

Feeling: Anxious/nervous/fairly happy

Fave color atm: maroon, burgundy ooooh, and hunter/military green

Trend I'm liking: maroon nail polish, I really wanna do some sort of nail tutorial using that color

What I'm drinking: Water...

Wearing: my pjs

Fave quote atm: Bible Verse!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Something I'm excited for: I get to go home, and see my family this weekend!!!!!!!!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!