a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Costume Ideas!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Costume Ideas!

Hey Everyone! 
Okay, I know you're probably wondering why I'm uploading this post when the day is almost over. Well, I hadn't originally planned on doing a costume ideas post because of college and because I usually take my blog pictures at home. But then I realized that I could just use Polyvore, and that made all the difference (You like my Robert Frost, The Road Less Taken quote?)
But I know this post is super late, but if you have a costume party or something after Halloween, here are some ideas for you!


1. Miranda Sings: If you like watching YouTube videos, you most likely know who Miranda sings is. Her weird nasal-y voice, her "off-point" lipstick, and her weird/funny personality - and this costume is so simple and easy to put together! But, you have to remember the "off point" lipstick...that makes the whole outfit right.



2. Little Girl: This is a pretty simple costume too. Just get a onesie from Walmart or Target, put your hair in pigtails, grab one of your teddy bears and a sippy cup (your parents probably saved some of those sippy cups!), and  you're good to go!

So, those are the costumes that came to mind. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Hope you had a great Halloween:)

    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathleen! They were so last minute! I read your post about Halloween. We aren't huge fans of Halloween either, but we go to our Church's Fall Festival, so that was pretty fun!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!