a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: YouTube: My Current Favorites

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

YouTube: My Current Favorites

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!
If you know me, you know that I really like watching YouTube videos. It can be anything from fashion and beauty videos to funny videos to those occasional ranting videos, which, in a way, would be considered funny... 
So, today I thought I would share some of my favorite YouTubers at the moment!

But, before we begin with today's post I'd like to give a shout out to my Mom! It's her birthday today!!!!!!!! So, I just wanna thank her for everything she does for me, and for how cool she is!
Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!




1. Aspyn Ovard: She used to be HauteBrilliance, but when all the beauty gurus went through that period where they switched their usernames to their real names, she changed her's from HauteBrilliance to her real name, Aspyn! I really like watching Aspyn's videos because I feel like we have the same style; and we're the same age, so I feel like we can kinda relate to each other! (I'm not like a stalker or anything :/ )

2. Tara Michelle: I actually just discovered Tara's videos this past summer when I came across her summer morning routine. Her makeup is always on-point, and I really like watching her vlogs too!

3. MissMollyAnne14: I think Molly is so pretty (She kinda looks like Bridget Mendler), and she has really great style! I also like her haircut it's not Kylie Jenner-short, but it's not super long either!

4. Jazzybumblee: Okay, so honestly, I've only watched one of Jazzy's videos. I discovered her videos like last week, but she has such a fun and personality, and a great sense of style (and I like her name!), so I'll definitely be watching more of her videos! Plus, she's a fellow Brit!

5. IISuperwomanII: I know, I know. You're probably like, "You already talked about her in your September Favorites." I did, but she's just so funny, and her videos are so relatable (check out her video What Girl Talk Sounds Like). You should definitely watch her "parents" reaction to Instagram! If you don't laugh, well, then I'm not sure what your deal is...

Well, those are my current favorite YouTubers! If you know of any YouTubers that you think I would like, be sure to leave a comment telling me!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!