a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Thanksgiving OOTD Idea

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving OOTD Idea

Hi Everyone!
Yay! It's almost Thanksgiving! I'm so excited...to eat! My Mom has a whole menu planned out, and everything! I'm also really excited about the Disney parade! AND, we may be going Black Friday shopping (We've never been before!), so I'm pretty excited about that too!

But anyway, today I'm going to be sharing a Thanksgiving Outfit Idea for you. Unlike last year, this year I did 1 outfit instead of 3, and I was able to go outside (it was rainy last year) this year, so I was pretty happy with these pics, I guess. 
Oh yeah, I know last week I said I would have diys up soon, but things didn't turn out as planned, and I didn't have time to make them, I'm sorry...

I featured the same sweater and scarf as I did last year because I don't wear the sweater a lot, and I like it, but I don't know why I don't wear it, so yeah...


I really like this outfit because it's simple and comfortable, but cute at the same time. The colors are really simple too, and I really like that about this outfit too! I'm not really a big fan of wearing leggings as pants, but I guess it's okay when the shirt/sweater/etc. is long enough to cover your bum!
Sweater: Primark, I think
Scarf: Payless
Leggings: Forever 21
Socks: My Dad's, lol
Combat Boots: Target 




My little sister (aka my personal photographer) told me to jump, so yeah...

More jumps...



A special thanks to my little sis, who didn't want me to post some of the "lovely" pictures I took of her.

P.S. Stay tuned because tomorrow I'm gonna be posting What I'm Thankful For!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I totally wear my dad's socks with my boots . . . they're perfect because they're colorful and long enough to show! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!