a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: What I'm Thankful For...

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I'm Thankful For...

Hey everyone!!!!!!!! 
Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I'm so excited!
As I said in yesterday's post, today, I'm gonna be sharing some of the things I'm thankful for!
I hope you enjoy it!

At first, I thought I would use this kid-like place mat as the background for this blog post because it was cute. But thinking about it, this place mat fits Thanksgiving so well because kids give thanks for the smallest things. Have you ever sat with a child when they're 
1. Praying for their food
2. Praying when they're going to bed
3. Just praying, in general?

(I'm pretty sure my sisters and I did this as children too!)

Let's just say you have to be VERY patient with them during this time.
But it's so cool because children are so thankful for the smallest things, and that's really how everyone - children and adults - should be in our everyday lives.

But, anyway, just a little lesson of the day for you.\
On to What I'm Thankful For...

The typical things we sometimes take for granted:
~My Family (including my dog, Max!)
~Our house and cars
~An education
~God and His amazing Word
+
~the ability to know God and have faith, hope, and trust in Him
~God's protection
~Good health for me and my Family
~clothes, shoes, etc.
~ All of you lovely blog readers. Hehe. I love you guys!

And then, there's the random things that you wouldn't really think about:
~my comfy socks
~cheesecake (and food in general)
~experiences that have taught me to be stronger
~music
~Christmas trees! (a real tree is going up in the Aromolaran house very soon! It's our first live tree!)

So, those are just some of the things I'm grateful for.
Tell me, what are you thankful for?

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
And I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!