a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Classy Cathleen: Guest Post!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Classy Cathleen: Guest Post!

Hey Everyone! I'm on vacation right now, so enjoy this post from Cathleen!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all, 
My name is Cathleen, and I blog over at Classy Cathleen. I am a huge fan of Beyoutiful Beauties, and when Itunu asked me to come over to her blog, and guest post... Well, I got SUPER excited! Thanks again Itunu:) Over on my blog I write mainly fashion related posts, but occasionally you will find some lifestyle posts too. I really enjoy blogging, and it's my creative outlet. I get to show my creative side, and share my opinions to other people. It's a win-win for me! Ok, anyways.. Today it is dark and rainy here in South Carolina. So I wanted to write a post about something bright and colorful and Summer-y! like... Summer Scarves!

summer scarves
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when looking for the perfect Summer Scarf...

  • The perfect Summer scarf should have bright colors on it
  • The perfect Summer scarf should have a fun print
  • The perfect Summer scarf should be a versatile scarf that you can pair with many outfits
I feel like all of the scarves above are the perfect Summer scarves. Any of these would be perfect choices.. It doesn't matter what your style is.. I'm pretty sure you can make these scarves fit any style! These colors are very bright, and they just make you feel all happy.. Or at least, they make me feel happy... I don't know about y'all... Also, when I was trying to pick out the scarves above, I made sure that they were affordable! Some scarves can cost as much as $500 or even more! That's insane.. I tried to make sure that all of these scarves are under $100. Let's look at some different ways to style these scarves:

Summer Scarves

zebra scarf

monograms with a splash of pink

Pop of Orange

Navy + Silver

orange + stripes

pineapple scarf

Navy + tassels
I hope y'all liked this post:) I enjoyed putting it together! Thanks again to Itunu for inviting me to guest post this week!! Feel free to head on over to my blog: www.classycathleen.blogspot.com



post signature

2 comments:

  1. loved EVERY single outfit and definitely followed classycathleen! :)
    xo, Stephanie Alexandra ( stephanieealexandraa.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathleen's great! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!