a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Weekend Getaway Recap

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weekend Getaway Recap

Hey Everyone! So, you may know that this past weekend, my sisters, my Mom, and I went on a weekend getaway! (That's the reason, I recently uploaded my packing list!)
Anyway, we had a really great time, and I thought that I would show you some pics from our fun weekend!
♥♥♥
P.S. While I was on vacation, Cathleen guest posted here on my blog! Check out here post here!!!!!!!


This is the lobby of the hotel we stayed at. It was basically a cabin...but with 3 floors and a lot fancier!


This was outside of the hotel, on a a trail leading up to the pool.


Here's the awesome beach we went to!


Then, we went into a tent on the beach to watch a circus. The circus was made up of a group a college students from Florida who perform circus acts for fun! We didn't take any pictures during the circus, only videos. Sorry!


 
The next day, we went to a forest-type place(but it was indoors!) filled with beautiful butterflies! Ignore my little sister's head!

While we were on vacation, we went to a couple of restaurants that
1. We had never heard of,
and
2. We would never thought of going to,
but these restaurants had great food. 

The restaurant we went to the first day was Louisiana-themed. I had fish and chips(which is originally from the U.K, but ya know...). They had gumbo too, and I've heard of it, but I don't know what that is (ignorant me!), so I didn't try it.

The second night, we went to little restaurant with bears skin pinned up on the walls, and a wooden cabin-theme to it. There, I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries, which was amazing and so filling!

(I don't why I just told you what I ate. I'm so weird.)

Anyway, that was my fun weekend! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Where would you go for your "perfect weekend getaway"? Tell me in the comments!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-awardi-got-nominated-who-i.html
    that's the link to see more about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!