a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Bloggers with Class Award

Monday, August 11, 2014

Bloggers with Class Award

Hey Everyone! I know I don't usually post on Mondays, but Cathleen of Classy Cathleen tagged me to participate in the Bloggers with Class award. If you've been reading my blog for at least a few weeks, you already know Cathleen because she guest posted here on my blog when I went on vacation last month!


Rules: 
~If tagged, please copy the rules into your post
~Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen
~Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them)
~Answer the questions that are a part of the award
~Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well
~Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged!
~Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don't forget to join!)
~Include the image in your post

So, Cathleen from Classy Cathleen nominated me for this award. Cathleen's blog is about fashion and lifestyle. If you haven't checked out her blog, you definitely should!

Questions: 
1. What do you think it means to be classy?
-To be classy means to...have class...Hehe, it means that you hold yourself up high, and you're just confident, and you're not trashy!

2. Who are some of your role models?
-My Mommy, of course! My older sister is a role model too (Don't tell her I said that!), and my youth pastor's wife, Ms. Amy!!!!!!! 

3. Who are some of your style icons?
-Nina Dobrev... I'm drawing a blank, so I guess it's just Nina Dobrev for now!

4. Pearls or bows?
     -definitely bows

5. Who/what inspires you?
-My Mommy inspires me! She's a God-fearing, confident, loving woman, and I love her so, so much!

6. What is your favorite color?
     -this color!

7. Do you like the classy style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the fashion style?
-Yes, I do like classy style! I've recently been liking those preppy/classy collared shirts, and the scalloped trend (scalloped shirts, dresses, shorts)! Oh, and bows!!!!!!

8. What are some of your favorite quotes?
-"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
AND
"Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want them turning to God for help." I don't know if the "for help" part was part of the quote, but, this quote is from God's Not Dead, which I finally watched yesterday!  

9. Why is it important to have class?
     -I think that it's important to have class because these days, it's so hard to be classy in this trashy world (Yup, I'm tweeting that...).

10. Why did you start a blog? When did you start your blog?
     -I started a blog because I really like to write and I wanted to inspire girls to stay true to themselves.

Okay, now I'm gonna tag 5 people, and I'm going to try not to tag the same people as I did for The Liebster so that even more great blogs can be discovered!
Renee of Gimme Glamour
Justina of Charm on a Farm
Jessica of Belle Adore
Olivia of Liv a Lifetime
Courtney of Behind Her Monogrammed Macbook

Well, that's about it!
Again, Thank You so much to Cathleen for tagging me to do this!!!!!!!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu


2 comments:

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!