a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Pin-spiration

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pin-spiration

Hey Everyone!!!!!! Today, I was supposed to start a back to school series, but things didn't go as planned, so I thought I would do a Pin-spiration post! I've never done one of these before, but I think it should be pretty fun!

You've probably heard by now, but, if you haven't, actor Robin Williams died yesterday. It's rumored that he took his own life, and that's just so sad because he spent years in the business making people laugh, and making people happy, but people didn't know that he wasn't happy himself. RIP Robin Williams.


1. College Life

Life Hacks always has great tips, not just for school, but also for a lot of other stuff!


2. Foodies

So, my appetite hasn't really been here lately (Does that even make sense?), so I haven't been eating much, but I would definitely stuff my face with this cupcake...and then about 10 more!


3. Inspirational

As much as I like the cute Disney song, it honestly makes no sense wishing upon a star, when you can pray to God!


4. Travels

J'aime L'Eiffel dans le Paris! How'd I do?
P.S. That's suppose to say "I like the Eiffel Tower in Paris!"


5. The Giggles

I don't know. I just thought this was pretty funny. Like, what? And look at his username! Chinaboytellem!

I hope you enjoyed my Pin-spiration post!
I'm not really sure how these pics intertwine with being inspired, but ya know...

If you want to see more, check out my Pinterest page!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!