a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: The Weekend Crush

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Weekend Crush

Hey Everyone!!!!!!! 
So, today, I'm doing something a little different. Honestly, I had no idea what to post today, but then I stumbled upon this cool segment that Alana from Hey Sassy Girl does every weekend, and you can use her template to create your own weekend crush! The Weekend Crush is something Alana came up with as a way to share what she has been loving each week! You can check out her blog to see what her "crushes" for this week are!

It's kind of fitting that I'm leading you to Alana's blog, because we're actually working on a Back-to-School Collaboration, along with with 2 other bloggers. I'm not exactly sure of all the details, but
the collaboration will be up next week, so stay tuned!


1. Forever 21 Bag: I've been eyeing this bag on Forever 21's website for about a month now, and I really want to get it, but I don't go to the mall that often, and I didn't want to order it online because that just seemed so complicated! But this is probably the next bag I'm going to buy, other than my school bag!

2. Cork board: I was originally looking at a chevron cork board for my dorm room, but then I thought about it, and the main design of my dorm room is going to be polka dots. The chevron would just clash with the polka dots and that wouldn't look very pretty! So, I think that this cork board is so cute, and it's circular, instead of square shaped! Cute!

3. Kate Spade Agenda: This is also on my college wishlist! I was originally going to get the medium sized one, but I decided that the larger one would be better for my schedule once college starts!

4. Skater Skirts: I've been loving skater skirts so much lately. I think they're just so versatile! I actually bought 2 skater skirts from PacSun yesterday (They were 2 for $25, but I think the cashier person rang it up wrong because it registered as 2 for $30! Or, then again, maybe I read the sign wrong!).

Well, those are my Weekend Crushes! I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu



2 comments:

  1. I had no idea TFIOS was based off of a true story . . . kind of glad I didn't know that when I was watching / reading - I would have been bawling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mistake! It wasn't based on a true story. Esther Grace Earl actually inspired the character, Hazel Grace Lancaster!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!