a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Living Healthily: Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu Season

Friday, October 24, 2014

Living Healthily: Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu Season

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!
Sorry this is up so late in the day. I feel like I've been having blogger's block. I really just need to have a sit, and gather all of my thoughts and ideas together already, but I haven't had time.
I blame school.
But in the meantime, if you have any blog ideas you would like to see here on my blog, be sure to let me know in the comments! (I'll probably put up a poll or something so you can vote on what kind of posts you want to see on my blog, so look out for that!)
I love blogging and being able to talk to you guys, so if you have anything you want to share, don't be afraid to!
Anyway, since it's unfortunately flu season, I thought I would share with you some tips and tricks for healthy living so you can prevent the flu!


Camelbak / NikeHand Sanitizer / Prayer Hands Emoji (hehe) / Strawberries / Vegetable Taco Bowl
1. Drink more water: I know, you like drinking soda and everything, but sometimes (more times than soda), it's gotta be water or some type of fruit juice or fruit-infused water, you know all of the variations of water they have these days!

2. Exercise more: Not only will this make you fit, but it'll also keep you healthy!

3. Eat more fruits and veggies: Make a smoothie or a salad! Being creative with your healthy food will most likely encourage you to actually eat it!

4. Wash your hands often/keep hands sanitizer with you: This is a must during this time, especially with Ebola (yeah, I said it) and everything...

5. Pray over your body: I know this sounds kinda eh, but pray over your body, whether your sick or sore or anything, just pray for God to heal you.

Well, I  hope this helped you WANT to be healthy and kick the flu in the bum!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!