a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Thanksgiving 2014

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Heeeeeyyy!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Did you eat a lot of food? Turkey, potatoes, salad, apple pie?!?


I ate all of the above, so I'm a pretty happy girl!
But, anyway, in today's post, I thought I would share with you what my family and I did yesterday for Thanksgiving!

P.S. I kinda sorta forgot to include all you beautiful people when I shared what I was thankful for the other day, but that doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you guys. You guys are awesome! (And I added it to the What I"m Thankful For... post, so...)


Every year (well, since last year) we go to my church on Thanksgiving morning. We pack up food that our fellow churchees (that means church people) have cooked and brought in. Then, we load it up in the trucks - well we don't do that, but I guess other people do, people with more body mass...
And we go out into neighborhoods that are less fortunate, and serve them with yummy food and positivity (wow, that was really lame)

It's always a lot of fun, and great bonding time with great church people.

After we finished, we went to Walmart to get breakfast stuff (#procrastinationstation), then we dropped by a family friend's house before going home. We got home around 12, and my family isn't the kind of family that can eat breakfast at 8AM (it usually messes with our stomachs; it's too early!), so we hadn't eaten yet. 
So, of course we made breakfast first, and watched the encore Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (family tradition!) and by the time we got started on the turkey, it was too late to pair it with dinner, which was already cooking.
But, it was okay to us because dinner was delicious, and dessert was great too! And we included the finish turkey in our dinner tonight, and it was delicioso!

We enjoyed Thanksgiving Day football (Seahawks vs. 49ers) and we ended the night with the Tonight Show and Jimmy Fallon's Thanksgiving edition of Thank You notes before discussing our plans for Black Friday (there's that procrastination again), and going to bed.

Oh, and Black Friday was pretty cool and calm, and chill and yeah... sounds like the furthest scene from Black Friday, I know, but we didn't go to the mall, we went to regular stores near where we live. So, I guess we avoided all the chaos of the mall. 
Thank you Lord.

But anyway, that was my Thanksgiving Day 2014 experience. I had a great time with my family! I hope you enjoyed your's too!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!