a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmas 2014

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Hey Everyone!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did!
I had planned on posting this this past Saturday, or even Friday, but we were out all day both days, so that's why I'm posting it today!
So today I thought I would share some of my Christmas pics, as well as tell you what we did throughout the day!

There's me!


My sisters and I. We took a pic exactly like this the day before (Christmas Eve). I think this will be our picture taking-formation from now on!


My sister wanted this picture to look "candid." Lol.

My Uncle and his family were in town for Christmas, so we went to have breakfast with them. The hotel was really nice (aka great for pictures). That's where my sisters and I took all the pictures shown!

When we got back home, we opened our presents and watched t.v for some time. Then, in the evening, we went to a family friends house for a Christmas party. They have one every year, and we've gone there every Christmas for the past 3 years, so that was fun! The kids/teens were in a separate room from the adults, so we played a game (I don't remember what it's called. It's like charades except you can only talk, not show.) while the parents debated about Africa (what?!?). But it was a lot of fun. I didn't take any pictures, but my sister took a bunch of videos, and put them on Snapchat, although they've probably "disappeared" by now.

By the time we got home it was around 10, so we just put on our pjs and hung out before going to sleep.

P.S. I took pics with my parents, but they were all at night, so one of us or the other was in our pjs. Hehe. We also took pics with my aunt, but I wasn't sure if she wanted me to put her picture on here. People like privacy, ya feel?

This Christmas was a lot of fun, probably one of the best Christmases I've had. I know Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ and hope for the world, and it's been clear to me how truly important it is. But, this Christmas also helped me realize how important family is. It was a real eye-opener, to be honest. I was with family (immediate family, extended family, friends) all day, and I just really felt like it was a special time!

So, that was my Christmas 2014. I really hope all of you had an awesome Christmas spent with family and friends, and didn't forget the true meaning of it all!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!