a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: CHRISTmas: The True Meaning

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CHRISTmas: The True Meaning

What is Christmas all about?
Some people think it's about giving and receiving presents. While that is nice, they're's more to Christmas then that. Others think Christmas is about helping others and being with family. While this is important, and I hope all of you are able to spend Christmas with your family, this also isn't the most important thing about the season.
You probably already know where I'm going with this, so I'll just get on with it!

Christmas is about Jesus. God sent His son into the world, so we could be saved from our sins.
At Church on Sunday, my Pastor preached a great sermon about the true meaning of Christmas, and I thought I would share some points from the sermon with you.

~Jesus is real hope for real people in a real world.
(This means that Jesus came into the world to bring hope to the world. He wants us to trust in Him!)

~Christmas is about trust.
(Mary had to trust God AND the angel who told her about Jesus. She had to trust that everything would be okay, and Joseph had to trust Mary the angel, and God. Christmas is about trusting God and knowing He'll make a way.)

And one that I kinda put in my own words:
~Jesus sent His son into the world, not only to save us from our sins, but also to give us peace, and to give us rest. I know that's hard especially during this time of year, but trust God, and He'll give you peace!

If you're interested in reading the CHRISTmas Story, it's Matthew 1:18-25 and Luke 2:1-7. And if you don't have a Bible, you can download the Bible App!

Thanks for reading!
And I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!