a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: #NewYearsEve Outfit Ideas

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#NewYearsEve Outfit Ideas

Hi beyoutiful people of the world!
Can you believe we're less than 2 days away from 2015?!?
New Years Eve is tomorrow, and some of you will be going to parties and whatnot, so I thought I would share some of my favorite new years eve party dresses with you all!
P.S. If you're not going to a party or anything like that (like me, I'm going to Church. Hehe), don't worry! I've gotcha covered too!

Party Dresses
via
All of these dresses are seriously fabulous! The fronts of all three are classy and sophisticated, but the backs of these dresses are where the fun and uniqueness is! I'm obsessed with all 3 dresses, and I would definitely wear all of them!

Now on to the cute/casual outfits:
For Church, I'll probably wear something similar to either the 2nd or 3rd outfits, and then I'll change into something comfier, like the 1st outfit, when I get home!

So, this is my last blog post of 2014! That's crazy!
I just want to thank each and every one of you for being so awesome! This year on the bloggy was so much more successful than 2013, and I have all of you to thank for that! So, thank you so much! I love you guys!

I honestly can't wait (well, I kinda have to...) for a new year on my blog and just in my everyday life too! Expect some exciting things in the new year!

I hope you all have a wonderful new years eve and new years day! I'll see ya in the new year!


Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!