a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmas Gift Guide 2014: Stocking Stuffers (Gals and Guys)

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014: Stocking Stuffers (Gals and Guys)

Hi pretty people!
Well, can ya believe it's December? That's crazy! The year went by so quickly, and now we're in December aka Christmas season, the most wonderful time of the year - in my opinion.
Since we're finally in December, I thought I would begin my Christmas series today (I'm currently working on a title...)!

I'm not sure exactly how I'm gonna set this up - whether I'll do a full gift guide all at once, or whether I'll split them up into separate categories (Mom, Dad, sisters, brothers, pets, etc.). I'm thinking about splitting them into separate posts based on their categories, but posting them all on the same day so you can pick and choose which posts you want to read. And it will most likely be up later next week aka after finals, so look out for that!
Today, I thought I would start off with the basics: stocking stuffers!

P.S. I only have the gals' stocking stuffers because my computer was angry at me, so it was taking its time, and I really need to go to bed. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload the guys' stocking stuffers tomorrow, latest Thursday!

I chose all of these lovely things because: 
1. they're each $10 and under (yes, even the makeup set and eye-shadow palette)
2. they really helpful/essential
3. they're cute!
At first, when I went back to look at this, I felt like these stocking stuffers were targeted more towards teenage girls and young adults, but then I realize that there are some things on her that mom's would like. Like, although my Mom most likely wouldn't wear sparkly nail polish, she would use the compact mirror and the lotion and the notebook and the lip set and the mani-pedi set, and maybe even the cute little owl lip balm, and I'm rambling... 
Some other things you could include your mom's stocking are mini candles, mini perfume, chocolates, a cute pair of gloves, a scarf, a minimerency kit, and a whole lot of other things!
Now, on to the guys' stocking stuffers!
These are just basic things, and of course, you can't forget the Christmas DVDs! I also included some cool cups or tumblers or whatever you wanna call them. I think the one with the red twirly thing would be great for a little dude; it looks so fun and kid-friendly!

I hope this gave you ideas on what to put in your stockings! If you wanna find out where to get these items and for how much (all of them are less than $10!), check out my Polyvore. Just click on the set you want to see, and it will give you all of the prices! 

Also, if you have any other suggestions for stocking stuffers, let me know in the comments!
Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!