a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmas Tag!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Tag!

Hey Everyone!
Today, I had planned on doing a finals related post, but then Allie tagged me to do the Christmas tag, so I thought, why not? Who wants to hear about finals anyway, am I right?
So, yeah, today I'm gonna be doing the Christmas tag!


1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
~This is actually kinda hard. I really like the Santa Claus movies, but I  also really like Home Alone, so yeah, I guess it's between those two!

2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
~I feel like we've opened them on Christmas Eve at least once, because I remember it being dark outside - signaling the night time... 
and there was wrapping paper literally everywhere. So, I guess we have done it before, or maybe it was at like 12am on Christmas Day. But now we open them on Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
~It was probably that same Christmas I mentioned in the question before. I got something that up till this day, is still one of my favorite gifts (keep on reading, friends.)

4. What's your favorite festive food?
~Can it be a drink? Because mine is eggnog! I tasted it for the first time about 2 years ago, and I was like, "Where have you been all my life?!?"

5. Favorite gift?
~Yay! You kept on reading! So, my favorite gift is definitely my Powerpuff Girl (Why was there a red line under Powerpuff? Why is that word not in the dictionary???) diary that I got when I was like 7! It was awesome! It had a lock and a key and everything! But, I don't use it anymore... it was cute, so I'm gonna start using it!

6. Favorite Christmas scent?
~Gingerbread, maybe, or cinnamon, but I like the pine-y smell too! Oooo, and the minty candy cane smell!

One of my diys from last year :)


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
~We usually go to Church in the evening for the candlelight service, and we'll usually watch a movie or something until 12, but at least one of us has fallen asleep by then!

8. What tops your tree?
~We have a star and an angel, but we use the star most of the time.

9. As a kid, what was the one crazy, extravagant gift that you always asked for, but never received?
~My story's kinda similar to Allie's, but in 7th grade, I really wanted the iPod touch, but I didn't get it that year, so I just moved on. I don't think I even asked for it again. Lol

10. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
~Being able to spend time with my family and reading the story of Jesus' birth with my family, and eating, and I'm not gonna lie, opening presents is pretty exciting too (but that's not what Christmas is about, remember that!)...



So, I guess I should tag people now.

I tag Cathleen, Alana, Kierra, and Meredith!
If I didn't tag you in this one, you're still welcome to do the Christmas tag, or you can tell me the answers to your favorite questions in the comments, or you can do both!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!