a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmas Gift Guide 2014 :)

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014 :)

Hey Peeps!
So, you may or may not have noticed that about 3 of my blog posts magically disappeared. Well, they didn't magically disappear. I took them off, because if you aw them, you know they were Christmas gift guides for Mom, Dad, and Sisters. I had planned on posting Christmas gift guides for Brothers, Pets, Besties, and Boyfriends, but I just felt a check inside of me (if that makes any sense), and I didn't feel right dedicating 7 whole posts to gift guides (8 if you're counting the stocking stuffers post). 

So, I deleted the 3 Christmas gift guides that I already had up, and I had already made most of the remaining ones on Polyvore, but I deleted those too, and decided to make just 1 post giving you 3 ideas for each person. (The associate pastor at my Church said that he and his wife get their daughters 3 gifts because wise men brought Jesus 3 gifts! Makes sense, doesn't it?!?)

I put the gifts for each person in sections, so the one with the cute scarf is for moms, the other one on the top is for dads, the one below that is for sisters, and yes, that is a tea set (it's for the little ones, okay!), the one next to that with the awesome macaroon socks are for besties, the one next to that is for brothers, the one below that is for pets, specifically dogs (sorry if you have something other than a dog...), and the one next to that is for boyfriends (for both guy friends, and lovely dovey boyfriends). Of course you can switch around what you get for each person, but, like, don't get your dog  Marc Jacobs lip color or a watch, cause that would be weird...

So, I don't really have anything to say about these items except that I picked them because they're really nice and affordable, and they're gifts I would definitely get for my family!

If you wanna get the full deets about all of these items, you can head on over to my Polyvore page!

Oh, yeah. I'm really sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I was basically out of the house all day, so I had time to make the Polyvore set, but I didn't have time to upload it on my blog, so sorry about that!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!