a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Pinspiration: Christmas Edition!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pinspiration: Christmas Edition!

Hey Peeps!
Before I get into today's post I just wanted to mention some things that I had in the posts I deleted. So everything in the fancy parentheses right here is from a blog post from last week Friday, in case you didn't catch it while it was up!

{Welp, I can gladly say I made it through my first semester of college! I'm not sure what all of my grades are yet, but on Wednesday, my U.S. History posted the grades for that class, and I got an A! My last final was yesterday, so I got to come home last night! I'm so happy to be back home with non-dining hall food, great wifi, and no one jumping up and down above my dorm room ceiling. I'm, by no means, complaining about college. I actually really like it, but it's just nice to be home for 3 weeks!
P.S. Let me know if you wanna see a First Semester of College Recap!}

So, for today's post I had planned on doing a few Christmas DIYs to show to you guys, but honestly, I had no idea what to do! I know Pinterest has tons of DIYs, but I kinda wanted mine to be original. I even bought some DIY-type things from Target a few weeks ago, but I don't know what to do with them!
So, I decided to scroll through Pinterest and pick some of my favorite Christmas-y pins!













And, of course we can't forget what Christmas is all about...

So, those are my some of my favorite pins from my Pinterest board The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!