a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmas Movie Favorites

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Movie Favorites

Heeeyyy!
Christmas is only 2 days away!!!!!!I'm so excited!
I uploaded a Christmas Playlist post on Saturday to get you all in the Christmas spirit, so today, I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas movies to also get you in the Christmas spirit!


1. Home Alone: This is probably the Christmas movie that's watched the most at our house. It's my Dad's favorite Christmas movie. He usually watches it every year, so we like watching it with him. It's such a cute movie!

2. Christmas with The Kranks: I actually watched this movie a couple days ago with my Mom and my aunt. I think it's funny how the movie goes with their whole not-celebrating-Christmas thing (if you watch it you know what I mean)!

3. The Santa Clause movies: I really like these movies, but I usually don't watch all 3 of them in a row (unless it's an ABC Family marathon. lol). The thing I like the most about these movies is how they keep the same Charlie throughout all 3 movies, and you see him all grown up in the 3rd one (you know how they try to switch out characters, and think we don't notice)!

4. The Ultimate Christmas Present: Okay, I know the events in this movie most likely wouldn't happen, but I think it's so cute! 

5. A Christmas Story: I can count the number of times I've watched this movie, but like all of the other ones I mentioned it's just a cute movie! My favorite scene is the part when his tongue gets stuck to the pole! Lol.

And a movie favorite that I can't believe I forgot to include:
6. Merry Christmas Drake and Josh: Drake and Josh was one of my favorite shows, so naturally, the movie was a favorite of mine. I really liked the whole theme of the movie!

So, those are some of my favorite Christmas movies!
I hope you enjoyed it!
And if you haven't watched any one of these movies, I definitely recommend them all!

Thank You!
Stay True. Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!