a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Christmastime Playlist

Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmastime Playlist

Christmas time is almost here! It's less than a week away, you guys!!!!!!
One thing I love to do during this time of year is listen to some festive music to match all the festivities!
So without further ado, I present to you, My Christmastime Playlist!


1. The Complete Justin Bieber Christmas Album: Okay, so I'm not the biggest JB fan at the moment, this is, by far, the best Christmas album I've ever listened to. It came out when I was a pretty big fan; my whole family was, really (except my Dad who insisted he had never heard of Justin Bieber. Yeah, right.). But anyway, I really like this album because every song is enjoyable, even the slow ones. It's not like other albums where one song is your "jam," and then you have no idea what the song after that is because you always skip over it. (You know what I'm talking about.)  

2. Kirk Franklin Christmas Album: My Mom used to play this CD when we were younger, and I really liked all of the songs too! But we haven't listened to it in years, so I might ask my Mom to bring it back out this Christmas!

3. Aly & AJ - Greatest Time of Year: Throwback to the first year my family ever had cable (meaning Disney Channel. Lol.). Around Christmastime, this song would play all the time. It used to be one of my favorite Christmas songs!

4. Toby Mac - Christmas This Year: I heard this song on the radio a couple of years ago, and I've really liked it ever since! Ir has such a fun beat to it! It's catchy!

5. Joy to the World: This is a Christmas classic! I like this one that Cimorelli sang!

Well, those are some of my favorite Christmas songs!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!