a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!
It's 2015!!!!!!
I'm honestly so excited to see what 2015 brings!
Today, I thought I would share some of my tips on keeping your 2015 classy and fabulous!


1. Sparkles are a must (not only with your outfits, but also with your attitude)!

2. Rise and shine everyday with the purpose of spreading happiness!

3. Accessorize. Bangles, watches, pearls: I've learned that accessories matter! They complete any outfit!

4. Smell nice: Whether it's a signature scent, or you like to experiment with different perfumes, smelling nice is always good (but don't overdo it like a 13 year old boy using cologne. Lol)!

5. Be nice, it's nice to be nice, right?!?

6. Keep it classy, never trashy!

7. You're special (that's what the tiara is for!). Never forget that!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!