a/ Beyoutiful Beauties: #Goalsfor2015

Saturday, January 3, 2015

#Goalsfor2015

Heyyy Beauts!!!!!!
It's the new year, and with the new year comes new years "resolutions." But, I don't really like the phrase "New Years Resolutions." You know why?  Because we don't seem to keep them. I prefer terms like goals, or not-so-new-years-resolutions, or maybe even promises (this would be an especially good name for people who don't like breaking promises!).
So, today, I wanna share with you some of my #goals for 2015. I used #goals because I see this hashtag all over Twitter: #relationshipgoals #housegoals #cargoals, etc., and sometimes it gets really annoying, tbh.
Like, I know they're all good goals, but you have to work for a a good relationship, and a good house and good car. I feel like those hashtags make people feel like they can have those goals without really working for them. I don't know if ya feel, but it's just my opinion, ya know?
So, these are just some of the things that I know I have to work for, and that I hope I will have accomplished by the end of next year (or sooner)!

Read on to see more of my goals for 2015!

~Listen in Church more (lol!), and apply the lessons to my everyday life

~Be able to give more (aka steady income): I feel like it's easy asking my parents for money to give for tithe, offering, people in need, etc., but that really doesn't effect me as much as if it's my own money, ya know?)

~Give more willingly

~Read more books for leisure

~Learn how to play an instrument (the recorder doesn't count! Lol)

~Be more grateful

~Post better pics on the bloggy (I think it's time for me to invest in a nice camera)

~More collaborations, beauty routines, and giveaways also on the bloggy

And my motto this year:
~Don't let good times pass you by without having a good time!

So, what are your #Goalsfor2015?
Let me know in the comments!

Thank You!
Stay True, Be You,
Itunu
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you liked it, comment below!

~

Search My Blog!